Work alongside our Merchandising & Design Director, developing unique content for ourluxury, ecommerce website. Responsibilities include:
- Craft banner advertisements
- Design unique landing page graphics
- Strengthen brand identity through imagery
- Design product catalogs and look books
- Product imagery retouching
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong understanding of UX design
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Interest in fashion and style
The hours are flexible. To apply submit resume & two sample portfolio pieces to firstname.lastname@example.org
For the past six semesters, Projects for Haiti, Inc. (P4H), a local 501c(3) nonprofit, has been privileged to offer an internship experience to University of Florida and Santa Fe students. This internship has both benefited P4H and assisted in professional development and experience for students.
Projects for Haiti, Inc. (P4H), a local 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, is accepting resumes for our internship program for the Fall 2015 semester from students with relevant past experience and education. Internship positions are available in our Finance, Marketing and Communications, Networking, Productions, and Development departments. The following document provides detailed information about each department’s intern responsibilities:
Cover Letters and resumes, both of which are necessary to be considered for this opportunity, can be e-mailed to email@example.com. We are accepting applications through July 22nd, 2015 with a rolling application process. Questions may be sent to Krisinda Bouton, our Volunteer Service Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking to start your professional career? Are you creative? Alpha PRoductions is saving a spot for you. We are the largest student-run public relations firm in Florida. With over 30 years of history, Alpha stands as one of the first five student-run firms under the Public Relations Student Society of America.
We offer numerous services to local clients including branding, community relations, event planning and social networking among others. This is a great opportunity to apply what you have learned in the classroom to the real world. We encourage all majors in the College of Journalism and Communications to apply.
Applications for Account Executive positions have been extended and will be accepted until Friday, July 24, at 5 p.m. Applications for Account Associate positions will be accepted on a rolling admissions basis until all positions are filled.
Applications can be found at our website, ufalphaproductions.com, under the “Join Alpha” tab. Please feel free to email Alpha PRoductions at email@example.com for any questions.
And don’t forget to follow us on www.facebook.com/alphaproduction and www.twitter.com/alphaproduction and use our hashtag #withAlpha. We can’t wait for yet another wonderful year with all of you!
Do you have experience with all elements of videography?
The Harn Museum of Art is recruiting a 25th Anniversary Video Programs Intern for the Fall 2015 semester.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work with educators and curators to create video content for display in Conversations: A 25th Anniversary Exhibition (http://harn.ufl.edu/exhibitions/conversations).
The primary project will involve recording and editing brief conversation-style interviews with people from across the UF campus and throughout the community.
Application deadline is July 31. Access the position description here:harn.ufl.edu/linkedfiles/intern-education-video.pdf and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
The Public Utility Research Center in the Warrington College of Business Administration, Department of Economics, is seeking a hardworking, detail-oriented student to immediately fill a part-time, paid student assistant who will work with the faculty members on filming and editing video materials.
Proficiency in video camera operation and video editing is necessary, as well as communication and people skills.
This job is great for anyone looking to practice and expand their video/editing skills. If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Sportody is recruiIng talented and moIvated sales and markeIng interns who want to build their resumes, gain real-world business experience and play a leading role in a fast-growing and exciIng tech startup.
Sportody is a Gainesville-based company that has developed the world’s largest outdoor sports review network – Sportody.com. We aim to connect outdoor adventurers to sporIng providers. We are headquartered in The Founder’s Pad, a start-up incubator in downtown Gainesville.
- Assist Provider RelaIons Manager with implementaIon of B2B markeIng and sales strategies for attracting outdoor sports business customers to Sportody
- Manage provider calls, emails, and visits to build relaIonships with outdoor sporIng providers, convert them into claimed providers on sportody.com, support them in using their profiles, gather user feedback and up-sell providers to premium subscriptions
- Identify major sporIng goods manufacturers, retailers, publicaIons, tourism groups and other outdoor sports brands to target for adverIsing agreements and other partnerships
- Assist with plans for adverIsing, event markeIng, media relaIons and other tacIcs
- Other tasks as assigned
- Experience in building and managing customer communicaIons plans
- Experience in B2B sales or marketing
- Familiarity with outdoor sports and recreaIon
This unpaid posiIon is open immediately. It will last for the duraIon of fall 2015, but longer or shorter duraIons can be discussed. Full-Ime posiIons may be available to interns upon successful compleIon of their internships.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job Itle in the subject line.
We’re spending the summer re-working our job and internship information on our websites. The best place to find them right now is on the Career Services Database.
Intrax Practical Training is an internship placement program designed to give F-1 Visa holders work experience as a required part of their university studies (CPT) or as an optional way to gain work skills in the United States (OPT). Students will need to contact their Designated School Official (DSO) to see if they qualify for OPT or CPT. Internships are available in many major U.S. cities and in various major disciplines.
The Intrax Practical Internship Training program includes:
- Convenient online application process and access to comprehensive resources
- Professional development consultation including resume and cover letter review
- Offer letter for internship placement
- Internship placement in a position related to your field of study
- Support relating to your internship placement
For more information, visit http://www.globalinternships.com/practical-training.
Interested students should fill out this form for more information.
College Lifestyles™ is an online magazine that reaches students across the U.S. and abroad. It focuses on healthy lifestyles, academic achievements, student leaders, budget fashion and beauty, healthy relationships, Greek life and professional life.
For the fall 2015 semester, CL is looking for:
- Social Media Gurus
- PR Pros
While this is an unpaid internship, it is an experience unlike any other. We are not a “make copies and get coffee” internship. We are an internship for students who want to gain experience outside of the classroom. We are also virtual – no relocation required.
- Pitch article topics for editorial calendar development
- Write 1+ article per week
- Learn/develop WordPress skills
- Learn/develop AP Style, grammar and magazine writing skills
- Promote work on social media
- Develop editing skills
- Learn to work on an editorial team
- Network with other writers and editors from college campuses across the U.S. and abroad
Social Media Gurus
- Promote CL articles on social media
- Promote/forecast trends on social media
- Analyze social media statistics
- Learn/develop Facebook skills
- Learn/develop Twitter skills
- Learn/develop Pinterest skills
- Learn/develop Tumblr skills
- Learn/develop Google+ skills
- Learn/develop LinkedIn skills
- Learn/develop Polyvore skills
- Develop writing skills
- Network with other social media professionals from college campuses across the U.S. and abroad
Public Relations, Advertising and Marketing Pros
- Promote CL to high schools
- Promote CL to colleges
- Promote CL to corporations
- Develop CL outreach materials and emails
- Learn/develop marketing research skills
- Develop writing skills
- Network with other PR professionals from college campuses across the U.S. and abroad
College Lifestyles™ is accepting applications for its writing, social media and PR internships from 6/15 through 7/15. To learn more and apply visit: http://collegelifestyles.org/2015/06/college-lifestyles-fall-internship-applications-open-now-through-july-15-2015/
Beachboy is looking for student writers with an interest in fitness and health to contribute content to the Beachbody Blog:
http://www.beachbody.com/beachbodyblog/. The work would be unpaid, but students would get the opportunity to get their writing in front of readers with a link to their own personal blogs.
GUIDELINES: Beachbody is looking for articles between 400-700 words that quotes primary sources (studies, research
papers, etc.) instead of secondary sources (NYT, Men’s Health, etc.).
All content will be reviewed by the Editorial Team before it is published.
For more information email: Emily Coleman at email@example.com